Your Inner Badass
The on-line dictionary has 2 definitions of badass.
- A difficult and uncooperative person. In other words, a jackass. Don’t be that guy.
Don and I will give you a few ideas on fine tuning your inner badass. We’ll also talk about when not to use it.
Here Are A Few Tips
- Look at yourself and think of the image you project (take off the damn Bluetooth headset).
- Never be afraid to ask big, or to say no.
- Find a sage.
- Learn how to command presence, yet be humble.
- Say less and chose what you say carefully.
- Don’t be a poser.
Other Show Notes
- Polaris kills Victory motorcycle
- Killer Buick Lasabre sleeper, from Speedsociety.com
- Turkey hit
- Boss rides along with Buck
- Indiana bridge hit on 465
- Truck Load of Marbles dumped on Indiana freeway